Normally, any home outside of the city limits in America has an above-ground tank that supplies propane to their appliances. People buy or build beautiful homes which come with appliances such as stoves, water heaters, heating systems, and radiant floors. Unfortunately, that means they also have to have an unsightly propane tank in the front, side or back yard that they have to look at each day. These tanks are large and rust easily, further lending to their unattractive appearance.
RockOn Propane Tank Covers makes propane tanks disappear. As mentioned above, people have beautiful homes whose appearance is marred by an obtrusive propane tank in the yard. Many individuals spend time and money installing fences or planting landscape foliage to hide their propane tanks. Often the plants die and the fences deteriorate, requiring additional time and money to keep the tank hidden.
The solution to this problem is a beautiful, hollow rock that simply goes over the top of the tank to cover it up. The rock is UV protected so it will not fade, crack, freeze or rot, and is termite resistant. There is a hinged lid in the top of the rock which opens to allow you to check your propane gauge and to facilitate filling the tank. Now, instead of a huge tank in your yard, you have a beautiful rock that becomes part of the natural landscape. Rather than detracting from the value of your home, you have added to it.
No one else has a patent on a propane tank cover that looks like a rock. Our rocks come in five different colors to blend in with any geographic region in the country, and can be installed in only 15-30 minutes. Each rock is made from a polymer material, is virtually maintenance free, and will last for years.
The Tank Cover…
- Does not fade because it is UV protected
- Will not crack, split, rot or rust
- Protects the propane tank from propane expansion and loss during the hot summer months
- Protects the regulator from freezing during winter weather
- Keeps snow from accumulating on your tank and regulator
- Installs in 15-30 minutes
- Has airflow vents in the top and bottom for ventilation
- Has a lid in the top of the rock to fill the propane tank and check propane levels
- Fits a 500 gallon propane tank or smaller
- Replaces warped, rotting fences that were built to hide the propane tank
- Can be used to cover a number of other unsightly items in your yard such as swimming pool equipment and utility boxes
For more information and to see additional photos of the RockOn Products, please visit us at PropaneTankCovers.com